- Add the company domain as a user by going to Settings > Users.
- Click Add.
- Click Next in the Welcome screen.
- Select Manual Input and click Next.
- In user name enter company domain, i.e. Bloggs domain. In Email address enter the domain preceded by a *@, i.e. *@bloggs.com. Repeat this for every domain. ClickFinish.
- Now when selecting the users for the rule, select the domain from the list. The domain will appear as a user. Remember that Policy Patrol will only apply the rule to Licensed users, so you still need to import all users from Active Directory, Exchange 5.5 or Lotus Domino. The domain will not count as an extra user.
Last Review: 2016-01-26 19:29:51 UTC
Have more questions? Submit a request