To avoid double emails, you must exclude the journaling emails from being processed by Policy Patrol by setting the following registry key:
- Make a backup of the complete Registry on the Policy Patrol Server machine.
- Open the Microsoft Registry Editor (regedit.exe) by going to Start > Run. Type Regedit, and then click OK.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Red Earth Software\Policy Patrol\<your version number>.
- Right click on the <your version number> Folder and select New > String value.
- Enter ArchivingRecipients as the name and in the data field enter the Exchange archive/journaling email address(es) to avoid multiple copies of each email in the archive/journal mailbox. Separate multiple addresses with a | character.
IMPORTANT: Make sure that you have a backup of your system before you make any changes in the Registry.