Yes this is possible. To do this you must first create a connector that retrieves the users in the recipient container, and then you can create a rule that applies to the users of the Connector:
- Go to Users > Licensed users > Connectors > New.
- Select Exchange 5.5 connector.
- Click Next. Enter the following string in the 'Use the following server' dialog box: <Exchange Server IP address>:389/cn=<RecipientContainerDisplayName>, cn=<Recipients>,ou=<Site>,o=<Organization>, for example 100.100.0.1:389/cn=Chicago,cn=Recipients, ou=redearthsoftware.com,o=Red Earth Software.
- Click Next. Do not tick any options and click Next. Give the connector a name and click Finish.
- Now create the rule and in Rule Users select the connector you just created.
Policy Patrol Disclaimers