Yes this is possible. To do so, follow the next steps:
- Open Services Control Panel and stop all Policy Patrol services first.
- Open a command prompt (Start > Run > cmd) and enter:
- Open the Registry (Start > Run > Regedit) and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Red Earth Software\Policy Patrol\
- There may be a key listed there for Policy Patrol installed versions. Open the one that applies.
- In the right-hand pane look for a string value called LogPath and modify that path to where you want the log files to be located. This has to be on the local machine, it cannot be a network drive.
- After you have updated the registry to the path you want, go back to the command prompt and enter:
Make sure that you have a backup of your system before you make any changes in the Registry.
Policy Patrol Disclaimers