Yes this is possible. To do this you must create the following rule:
- Go to Rules > Email security rules and click New.
- Select General rule.
- Apply the rule to the user (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- As the message direction select externally received and/or internally received.
- Do not select any conditions or exceptions.
- In Actions select Deliver message as the primary action. In secondary actions select Notifications > Send email notification. Enter the From address for the Notification message. Select Other(s) and enter email@example.com in the first box. Then click on the .. button in the second box and select your template (or create a new one by clicking on New).
- Do not configure scheduling.
- Enter a name for the rule and click Finish.
Tip: You can even attach the original message to the notification message by inserting the field 'Original Message' to the subject of the Notification template: Click on the Fields icon to the right of the subject. Select Message > Original message. Don't add the field to the body since this will result in two attachments (one for plain text and one for HTML).