If you are on a child domain and you want to import users form a top domain do the following:
- Go to Policy Patrol Administration console >> Settings >> Users
- Click on Add. Click Next in the welcome screen.
- Select Active Directory and click Next.
- Select the option "Use the following domain controller:" and click on "Use custom credentials..." link
- In "Use custom credentials..." you have to enter user and password from a Domain Administrator user from the parent domain
NOTE: If after entering credentials you don't have access to the parent domain, then enter your parent domain IP in "Use the following domain controller:" box.
Policy Patrol Spam Filter
Policy Patrol Mail Security
Policy Patrol Disclaimers