Yes. To apply a rule to an Active Directory Organizational Unit (OU), follow the next steps:
- Add the OU as a user by going to Settings > Users.
- Click Add.
- Click Next in the Welcome screen.
- Select Manual Input and click Next.
- In user name enter the name for the OU, i.e. New York OU. In Email address enter a * followed by the Active Directory path to the OU, e.g.*OU=NewYork,DC=redearthsoftware,DC=com. Click Finish.
- Now when selecting the users for the rule, select the OU name from the list. The OU will appear as a user. Remember that Policy Patrol will only apply the rule to Licensed users, so you still need to import all users from Active Directory. The OU will not count as an extra user.
Policy Patrol Mail Security
Policy Patrol Disclaimers