Do the following in order to assign Policy Patrol agents a higher priority:
- Open the Exchange Management Shell (Start > Programs > Microsoft Exchange Server > Exchange Management Shell).
- Enter the following command in the shell window:
Your current order of agents will be displayed.
- Enter the following commands:
set-transportagent -identity "Policy Patrol Email Hub" -priority 1
set-transportagent -identity "Policy Patrol Email Edge" -priority 2
- Restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service from Services Control Panel.
- Check transport agents priority by entering the following command in the Exchange Management Console:
Policy Patrol Disclaimers